Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love that bitch

Have you ever heard the expression, "Fail to plan, plan to fail?" Yeah, that's pretty much what has happened here.

I have not PLANNED well enough to give up sugar in my diet. I have also not set it in my head to do it either.

I think the main thing is - I don't want to do it. I feel like after basically 24 years of being on one diet or another [since the age of 8, when I was not even fat], I'm tired of denying myself. They say you should love yourself to make changes for yourself. Well, you know? I love myself enough to say, "If you feel like eating that cookie, you should! Don't make yourself sad!"

Sometimes I think I need to be a lot more mean with myself. Because all this love stuff is obviously not working. I need a Jillian Michaels to come be a bitch to me.

Speaking of bitch, Mr. D is in a foul mood this week. His work is making him completely cranky, and the medication his doctor has put him on to make him stay awake [he has excessive daytime sleepiness. We thought it was his sleep apnea, but after a couple of months of being on the breathing machine, it's still not better.] is making him irritated as hell. And in turn? He's making ME more anxious and angry, which is making me eat more.

There's only room for one person with a bitchy attitude in this house, and I called it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment