Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guess who's back, back again?

Okay. So. I started this blog last year around my birthday with the grand promises that I was going to "make this my year!"

I'm about 3 months from my next birthday and it has not been my year.

Fuck.

You see, there comes a time in every dieter's life when you simply don't know what to do anymore! You don't! Oh, you know all the rules. You can count carbs, calories, points, fat grams, sodium grams and protein with the best of them. You know if you walk a certain amount of times, you'll burn off a certain amount of calories. You know how it works. But?

You. Don't. Know. What. To. Do.

I've been trying to walk every day. I have a treadmill. I have a park with a mile long walking trail. At this weight, walking is all I can do. Do I do it every day? No. Am I trying? Well, sure.

Blah, I don't know where I was going with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment